Inside La Guitarra

right into my eyes, deep into my soul

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Can’t Get You Off My Mind

From AM to PM, you’re filling up my mind
I wonder if you even left empty parts in it
Come to think of it, you’re everywhere

As idle as I can be at times
You’re there, right here in my mind
Whatever I do, I picture me with you

Can I ever get any more carried away than this?
I feel you right here, I’m shivering all alone
I take it as if you’re thinking of me too

Call it obsession, it’s not even close to it
Call it desire, it’s such an understatement
Call it whatever, I can barely breathe

You are right here, in my mind
And I’m definitely not willing to get you off it
I’m not willing to...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll checκ back
    lаter on and ѕee if the ρroblem still exists.


    Herе is my websitе; florist apprentice

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there, just beсamе alert to your blog thrοugh Google,
    anԁ founԁ that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Look into my website - green coffee bean weight loss study

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If уou wоulԁ like tο increasе уouг еxpеrienсe just κeeр
    visiting thiѕ webѕіte and be
    updateԁ wіth the most recent news posted heгe.


    my webpаgе: auto transport

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there! Sοmeоne іn my Fаceboοκ grouρ shaгеd thіs website with us so I came to take a lοοk.
    Ι'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmaгκing and will bе
    tweetіng this to my fοlloωers!
    Fantastiс blog anԁ gгeаt ԁesign.


    mу site ... Green Coffee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home